Sunday, March 27, 2016

Grounded in God's peace

Happy Easter!  This weekend I have had more time to knit then I have in a long time. It seems that for the last couple of months I have been a disorganized knitter. Well, yesterday I came across a pattern, and so far I am mastering it. It feels so good to be able to put something in order, in such an organized and detailed way.
There have been so many life situations, in the last several months, that have been way beyond my control. I have taken much comfort in knowing that God has been carrying me through. I just would like to feel my feet firmly planted on the ground!
Often, when I knit, my mind quiets down, and is in a better place of discernment of God's will for me. He often reminds me to not be troubled or afraid.
A stitch knit, a worry gone. As I knit, I can meditate on that God is love.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Wendy. I can't wait to see the new pattern you are working on.

    ReplyDelete